When I’m hungry and there’s barely anything to eat in the kitchen my go-to snack is Nutella brownies.
- 1 1/4 cups of Nutella (425 grams or 15 oz)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 a cup of flour (170 grams or 6 oz)
- Butter (for greasing the tin)
- A bowl (I use a cereal bowl but you may need a larger bowl, I’m just lazy and can’t be bothered to get one from the back of the cupboard)
- A metal spoon (tablespoon size)
- A baking tin
- A sieve
- Greaseproof paper
- Scissors (for cutting the greaseproof paper unless you are just going to rip it like I usually do).
- A pencil (for those who want to precisely cut their greaseproof paper so that it properly fits the baking tin).
- A cooling rack (for cooling the brownie if you want to)
- A knife (for cutting the brownie into slices)
- An oven (obviously)
The Oven Temperature:
Preheat oven to 175°C (or 350°F)
Step 1: Pour the Nutella into the bowl.
Step 2: Crack the two eggs into the bowl.
Step 3: Sift the flour into the bowl.
Step 4: Mix the ingredients in the bowl together until the mixture becomes easier to stir and they look well blended (so just until it looks about right).
Step 5: Grease your baking tin with the butter and cut your greaseproof paper to fit the baking tin.
Step 6: Pour your mixture into the tray reasonably evenly.
Step 7: Put the tray into the oven.
Step 8: Wait about 15 minutes (If you take it out a few minutes earlier it will be gooey and if you take it out later it will be dry). I usually check it at around 12 minutes in to see if I want to take it out or not.
Step 9: Take it out of the oven and place the brownie on the cooling rack if you don’t want it hot.
Step 10: Cut it up into squares or whatever shape you want and EAT.
If the brownies are a bit too dry then put some Nutella on the top of them.